Anbar Journal of Agricultural Sciences (AJAS) is a global double-blind peer-reviewed electronic and print biannually publication concerned with all aspects of veterinary medical sciences. AJAS publishes research papers, review papers, and case reports across the broad field ofAgricultural sciences.
Manuscripts submitted to AJAS are usually sent out to peer reviewers, although submissions that are out of scope for the journal or are of an unacceptably low standard or manuscripts with high similarity test result (more than 20%) may be rejected without review. Potentially suitable manuscripts will generally be reviewed by at least two experts in the field with the aim of reaching a first decision as soon as possible.
- Journal article: AL-Rawi, Z. H., and AL-Hadithiy, Y. K. (2018). Effect of kinetin in growth pepper irrigated with different saline water. Anbar Journal Of Agricultural Sciences, 16(2): 1112-1121.
- Book: Beklemishev, W.N. (1969). Principles of comparative anatomy of invertebrates. University of Chicago Press, Edinburghs, pp. 15-58.
- Chapter in a book: Collins, R. L. (1985). On the inheritance of the direction and the degree of asymmetry. In S. D. Glick (ed.), Cerebral Lateralization in Nonhuman Species, New York: Academic Press, pp. 41–71.
- PhD Dissertation: Abdulateef, S. M. (2000). Effects of Different Sounds on Feeding Behavior and Physiological Traits in Broiler Chickens. Doctoral dissertation, University Of Anbar, pp. 122.
- Master's thesis: Abdulateef, S. M. (2000). The Effect Of Injecting Hatching Eggs With Different Concentrations Of Biotin On The Embryonic Development, Productive & Physiological Traits Of The Broiler Chicken, MSc Thesis, University Of Anbar, pp. 123.