Department of Animal protection, College of Agriculture, University of Anbar, Ramadi, Iraq
Document Type : Research Paper
Results of isolation and phenotypic and molecular diagnosis showed that fungus Rhizoctonia solani is the main cause of potato root rot disease, while tests results of antagonistic ability of three isolates of fungus Trichoderma harzianum (University of Anbar - College of Agriculture - Department of Plant Protection - Plant Diseases Laboratory) against fungus R.solani on the medium recorded highest percentage of inhibition was achieved by agricultural PDA, where degree of antagonism was 1 according to Bell scale (4), while Pseudomonas fluorescens (University of Anbar - College of Agriculture - Department of Soil and Water Resources - Microbiology Laboratory) achieved highest percentage of inhibition 70%, while no types of bacteria Pseudomonas Mendacina (University of Anbar - College of Agriculture - Plant Protection Department - Plant Diseases Laboratory) achieved any inhibition rate against fungus R.solani, as percentage of inhibition was 0.0% compared with treatment of the pathogenic fungus R.solani, Beta amino were achieved. Butyric acid (BABA) 800, 1200, 1600 mg. L-1 not were achieved inhibition. The percentage of inhibition against fungus R.solani, where percentage of inhibition was 0.0% for all concentrations, and the results of field tests for studied factors (percentage of infection, severity of infection) and methods of use (M1 submerged the tubers two hours before planting, (M2): spraying plants after they were formed 10 leaves, (M3): The plants were sprayed again after 15 days of treatment M2 and the interaction between treatments and methods of using them. Treatments and methods of using and the interaction between the treatments and methods of using achieved a significant reduction in percentage and severity of infection, compared to treatment of pathogenic fungus R.solani, which had percentage and severity of infection 100 and 62.5% respectively.
- Abd-El-Khair, H., Abdel-Gaied, T. G., Mikhail, M. S., Abdel-Alim, A. I., and El-Nasr, H. I. S. (2021). Biological control of Pectobacterium carotovorum subsp. carotovorum, the causal agent of bacterial soft rot in vegetables, in vitro and in vivo tests. Bulletin of the National Research Centre, 45: 1-9.
- Aissaoui, N., Chobert, J. M., Haertlé, T., Marzouki, M. N., and Abidi, F. (2017). Purification and biochemical characterization of a neutral serine protease from Trichoderma harzianum. Use in antibacterial peptide production from a fish by-product hydrolysate. Applied biochemistry and biotechnology, 182: 831-845.
- Al-Shaikhli, M. E., and Saleh, N. M. (2015). Efficiency of bread yeast and sa against penicillium digitatum the causal agent of green mold on orange. Iraqi Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 46(3): 393-402.
- Bell, D. K., Wells, H. D., and Markham, C. R. (1982). In vitro antagonism of Trichoderma species against six fungal plant pathogens. Phytopathology, 72(4): 379-382.
- Cheng, T., Xu, C., Lei, L., Li, C., Zhang, Y., and Zhou, S. (2016). Barcoding the kingdom Plantae: new PCR primers for ITS regions of plants with improved universality and specificity. Molecular ecology resources, 16(1): 138-149.
- Dewan, M. M. (1988). Identity and frequency of occurrence of fungi in roots of wheat and rye grass and their effect on take-all and host growth (Doctoral dissertation, University of Western Australia).
- Durairaj, K., Velmurugan, P., Park, J. H., Chang, W. S., Park, Y. J., Senthilkumar, P., ... and Oh, B. T. (2017). Potential for plant biocontrol activity of isolated Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Bacillus stratosphericus strains against bacterial pathogens acting through both induced plant resistance and direct antagonism. FEMS microbiology letters, 364(23): 225.
- Fiorentino, N., Ventorino, V., Woo, S. L., Pepe, O., De Rosa, A., Gioia, L., ... and Rouphael, Y. (2018). Trichoderma-based biostimulants modulate rhizosphere microbial populations and improve N uptake efficiency, yield, and nutritional quality of leafy vegetables. Frontiers in plant science, 9: 743.
- Floryszak-Wieczorek, J., Arasimowicz-Jelonek, M., and Abramowski, D. (2015). BABA-primed defense responses to Phytophthora infestans in the next vegetative progeny of potato. Frontiers in Plant Science, 6: 844.
- Ghoniem, A. A., Abd El-Hai, K. M., El-Khateeb, A. Y., Eldadamony, N. M., Mahmoud, S. F., and Elsayed, A. (2021). Enhancing the potentiality of Trichoderma harzianum against Pythium pathogen of beans using chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla, L.) flower extract. Molecules, 26(4): 1178.
- Hernández-Rosas, F., Figueroa-Rodríguez, K. A., García-Pacheco, L. A., Velasco-Velasco, J., and Sangerman-Jarquín, D. M. (2020). Microorganisms and biological pest control: An analysis based on a bibliometric review. Agronomy, 10(11): 1808.
- McKinney, H. (1923). Influence of soil temperature and moisture on infection of wheat seedlings by helmin. Journal of agricultural research, 26: 195.
- Mironenka, J., Różalska, S., Soboń, A., and Bernat, P. (2020). Lipids, proteins and extracellular metabolites of Trichoderma harzianum modifications caused by 2, 4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid as a plant growth stimulator. Ecotoxicology and environmental safety, 194: 110383.
- Nguyen, N. H., Song, Z., Bates, S. T., Branco, S., Tedersoo, L., Menke, J., ... and Kennedy, P. G. (2016). FUNGuild: an open annotation tool for parsing fungal community datasets by ecological guild. Fungal Ecology, 20: 241-248.
- Poveda, J., Hermosa, R., Monte, E., and Nicolás, C. (2019). Trichoderma harzianum favours the access of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi to non-host Brassicaceae roots and increases plant productivity. Scientific reports, 9(1): 11650.
- Quecine, M. C., Kidarsa, T. A., Goebel, N. C., Shaffer, B. T., Henkels, M. D., Zabriskie, T. M., and Loper, J. E. (2016). An interspecies signaling system mediated by fusaric acid has parallel effects on antifungal metabolite production by Pseudomonas protegens strain Pf-5 and antibiosis of Fusarium spp. Applied and environmental microbiology, 82(5): 1372-1382.
- Shamran, Z. T. (2017). Shamran, Zaid Talib (2017).
- شمران ، زيد طالب (2017).
- Shamran, Zaid Talib (2017) ).
- شمران ، زيد طالب (2017)).
- يتعذّر تحميل النتائج بالكامل.
- إعادة المحاولة
- جارٍ إعادة المحاولة...
- Evaluation of the efficacy of some biological agents and microorganism EM-1 against the fungus Macrophomina phaseolina, the cause of charcoal rot disease on sunflower plants. Evaluation of the efficacy of some biological agents and microorganism EM-1 against the fungus Macrophomina phaseolina, the cause of charcoal rot disease on sunflower plants.
- تقييم فعالية بعض العوامل البيولوجية والكائنات الحية الدقيقة EM-1 ضد الفطر Macrophomina phaseolina المسبب لمرض تعفن الفحم على نباتات عباد الشمس.
- Evaluation of the efficacy of some biological agents and microorganism EM-1 against the fungus Macrophomina phaseolina, the causative agent of charcoal rot on sunflower plants.
- تقييم فعالية بعض العوامل البيولوجية والكائنات الحية الدقيقة EM-1 ضد الفطر Macrophomina phaseolina ، العامل المسبب لعفن الفحم على نباتات زهرة الشمس.
- يتعذّر تحميل النتائج بالكامل.
- إعادة المحاولة
- جارٍ إعادة المحاولة...
- Master's Thesis, Technical College / Al Musayyib - Al-Furat Al-Awsat Technical University.
- Ton, J., Jakab, G., Toquin, V., Flors, V., Iavicoli, A., Maeder, M. N., ... and Mauch-Mani, B. (2005). Dissecting the β-aminobutyric acid–induced priming phenomenon in Arabidopsis. The Plant Cell, 17(3): 987-999.
- Wallace, R. L., Hirkala, D. L., and Nelson, L. M. (2017). Postharvest biological control of blue mold of apple by Pseudomonas fluorescens during commercial storage and potential modes of action. Postharvest Biology and Technology, 133: 1-11.
- Zouari, I., Masmoudi, F., Medhioub, K., Tounsi, S., and Trigui, M. (2020). Biocontrol and plant growth-promoting potentiality of bacteria isolated from compost extract. Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek, 113: 2107-2122.