Plant protect. Dept, College of Agri and Forestry, University of Mosul, Mosul, Iraq.
Document Type : Research Paper
This study conducted in Plant Protection Department College of Agriculture and Forestry Mosul University in 2020 to know the non_cumulative effect of oil extract of Urtica pilulifera on mortality rate of immature stage of White-fly Bemisia tabaci on cucumber plant in plastic house . The results show that the higher rate of mortality in egg was 24.33% at conc.3% after 72 h.of treatment. And the higher rate of mortality of nymph was 46.33% at conc.3% after 72 h. OF treatment.
- Abbott, W. S. (1925). A method of computing the effectiveness of an insecticide. Journal of Economic Entomology, 18(2): 265 – 267.
- AL-Jamil, S. k. (2005). Carcinogenic efficacy of two Coccinellida species of myzus persica sulz. and Bemisia tabaci Genn. whitefly in potato. PhD thesis submitted to the College of Agriculture and Forestry, University of Mosul.
- Al-Mashhadani, O. H. M. (2011). An environmental and biological study of the cotton white fly on some vegetable crops in Nineveh Governorate, a master's thesis, College of Agriculture and Forestry, University of Mosul.
- AL-Rawi, A. (1988). Poisonous plants in Iraq. Third Edition, General Authority for Agricultural Research, Baghdad Iraq, 122-125.
- Al-Sahhaf, F. H., M. Z. Al-Mharib, and F. M. J. Al-Saeedi. (2011). Response of cucumber hybrids to chemical and organic fertilizers. Iraqi Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 42(4): 52-62.
- Al-Zubaidi, Z. N., B. H. Abdul-Karimovlih, and F. Kazem. (1996) Iraqi medicinal herbs treatment guide.
- Antar, S. J. H (2010). Analyse statistique dans la recherche scientifique et le programme de. Université de SAS Mossoul / Collège d'agriculture et de foresterie - Dar Al Kutub pour l'impression et l'édition.
- Arnavut, M. E. (1998). Herbs and Plants Food and Medicine, The Egyptian Lebanese House, 151 pages, Biocont-T, Al Baraka Company for Organic Agriculture Supplies LLC. www.alruya.com.
- Arno, J., and R. Gabarra. (1994). Whitefly species composition in winter tomato greenhouse.
- Brown, J. K. (1994). Current status of Bemisiatabacias a plant pest and virus vector in agro-ecosystems worldwide. FAO plant protect. Bull, 42: 3- 32.
- Byrne, D. N., and T. S. Bellows. (1991). Whitefly Biology. Annual Review of Entomology, 36: 431-457.
- Cahill, M., Byrne, F. J., Denholm, I., Devonshire, A., and Gorman, K. (1994). Insecticide resistance in Bemisiatabaci. Pesticide Science, 42: 137-138
- Central Statistical Organization, Ministry of Planning. (2011). Report of secondary crops and vegetables production by governorates for the year 2010.
- Cock, M. J. W. (1986). Bemisiatabaci – Aliterature survey on the cotton whitfly with the Annotated Bibligraphy. C. A. B. International Institute of Biological control. silwood park.
- Cody, R. B., Laramée, J. A., and Durst, H. D. (2005). Versatile new ion source for the analysis of materials in open air under ambient conditions. Analytical chemistry, 77(8): 2297-2302.
- Dittrich, V., S. O. Hassan, and G. H. Eenest. (1985). Sudanese cotton and acase study of the emergence of a new primary pest. Crop Protection, 4(22): 161-176.
- Duffus, J. E., and H, Flock. (1982). Whitefly transmitted disease complex of the desert southwest California.
- Horowitz, A. R., Forer, G., and Ishaaya, I. (1994). Managing resistanceof Bemisiatabaci in Israel with emphasis on cotton. Pesticide Science, 42: 113-122.
- Lan Caster, M. (2001). Actara and atinum insecticides. Department of Entomology. University. of Illinois file//Ac/sz. Htm.2pp.
- Muhammad, A. S. (2009). Effect of nitrogen fertilizer and seaweed extracts on vegetative growth and yield of cucumber. Diyala Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 1(2): 134-145.
- Onwudike, O. L. (1986). Total substitution of leaves protein in the ration of laying hens. Poultry Science, 65:1202-1204.
- Taha, B. N. (2016). Biological effects and histological changes of Urtica pilulifera nettle extract on the developmental stages of mosquitoes Culex pipiens L, Master Thesis submitted to the Faculty of Science, University of Zakho.
- Yusef, A. H., and K. A. Ali, (2011). Highlights on the white jasmine fly. Iraqi Journal of Agriculture, (1): 26-27.